Monday, March 16, 2009

Moronic Jackass Of The Week: Michael Shermer

As you know there are several groups working to bring down American from within. One is the Cult of Scientology, which believes that giant clam creatures deposited immortal aliens on Earth and that's what makes us sick today (really, I am not making that up!) Somehow they're so brainwashed that they can't see how absurd this is. But much scarier, there is also an extremist fringe of so-called secular scientists who believe in the discredited godless account of Charles Darwin, but enough minds have been poisoned by his work and I'm not going into it here.

Recently the Darwinist lackey Michael Shermer visited the Creation Museum in Cincinnati. Shermer is the owner of Skeptic Magazine. There are many names that Darwinists use for themselves: skeptic, or secularist (notice how many of them start with an "s", almost like the hissing of a serpent? The devil is too proud to conceal himself for long.) When you ask them for evidence, these snake-oil salesmen show you bones in the ground, or DNA evidence that even a child knows is nonsense. Even with the Scriptural truth right in front of him. "Wisdom is directly in front of the discerning person, but the eyes of a fool run to the ends of the earth." (Proverbs 17:24) For it is the glory of earthly kings to conceal a matter, but the glory of God to search it out. (Proverbs 25:2)

How could this charlatan avoided being touched in his heart by the Lord? There's a trick they've developed, and are trying to train our kids. He actually asked her for proof! Can you imagine!?!?! In the Christ-centered Scentific Method, we know first and foremost that the Bible is the literal word of God, and that's all you need to know. I don't know whether to be angry at him or just sad that he insists on evidence for his beliefs, for the righteous live by faith (Romans 1:17). I know on That Day I will be ready, but with these kinds of idiotic questions Shermer will not.



Maybe my words seem a little extreme, but the time is short. We Christians have to be brave, and there is no extremism in the Lord. I hear people complaining about the market being down, but I don't have to look at my 401k statement - I know the Lord has taken care of me, and if I need proof, then I don't have faith. The Word and the Light is in Scripture, and I hope everyone could see that God's only son died for us - and for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment